If you’re one of the many people who’ve been getting the “feedback required Instagram” error message on Instagram, don’t worry – there’s a simple fix!
What Does Feedback Required Mean on Instagram Login
If you’re having trouble logging in or with two-factor authentication, you may see a “Feedback Required Instagram” error message. This usually means that we’ve detected unusual activity on your account and we need more information from you to verify that it’s really you.
If you see this error message, please follow the instructions on the screen to verify your identity and regain access to your account. We understand that this process can be inconvenient, but it’s important for us to make sure that everyone using Instagram is who they say they are.
How to Fix Feedback Required on Instagram Login
If you’re seeing a “feedback required Instagram” message when you try to log in to Instagram, it means that we need more information from you to verify your identity.
There are a few things you can do to fix this:
- Make sure you’re using the correct email address or phone number. If you’re not sure, you can try logging in with another email address or phone number that’s associated with your account.
- If you’re still having trouble, try logging in with your Facebook account. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can create one for free.
- If you’re still having trouble, please contact Instagram.
Why Does It Say Feedback Required on Instagram
There are a few possible reasons why Instagram may say “feedback required” when you try to log in. It could be that you have too many devices logged into your account, meaning that you’ve reached the limit of how many devices can be actively using your account at the same time.
It could also be that Instagram has detected unusual activity on your account, and is prompting you to verify your identity before allowing you to log in. This usually happens if you’ve been logging in from multiple location or if there has been a sudden change in your login activity.
If you see “feedback required” when trying to log into Instagram, the best thing to do is to reach out to Instagram’s support team directly so they can help you resolve the issue.
How to prevent “Feedback Required” on Instagram
If you’re receiving the “Feedback Required” error on Instagram, it means that our automated systems have detected that you’re breaking our Community Guidelines.
Here are some things you can do to avoid getting this error in the future:
- Make sure you’re only posting photos and videos that you’ve taken yourself or have the rights to. Posting other people’s photos or videos without their permission isn’t allowed.
- Don’t post photos or videos that show nudity or graphic violence. This includes images of people in underwear or swimsuits, as well as photos or videos of sex acts.
- Don’t post photos or videos of people in compromising or intimate situations, even if they’re fully clothed.
- Don’t post photos or videos that contain hate speech, terrorism, violence, or other graphic content. This includes images of self-harm and public figures engaged in violent acts.
- If you see someone else breaking these Community Guidelines, report it to us using the built-in reporting tool on Instagram.
If you see “Feedback Required” when you try to upload a photo or video, we might’ve detected something that goes against our Community Guidelines.
It’s possible that your account will be temporarily disabled if we see repetitive behavior that goes against our Guidelines.
If this happens, you’ll need to submit an appeal through our Help Center and include as much information as possible. Please keep in mind that it can take a few days for us to review your appeal.
Related Articles –